Welcome to the Florida Morgan Horse Association
SCROLL DOWN FOR LAST MINUTE CHANGES!
To download a sponsorship form or for program advertising info, click HERE.
Click here for a 2018 Citrus Cup Prize List | Click here for a 2018 Citrus Cup Entry Form | Academy/Exceptional Entry Form
CITRUS CUP REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP MORGAN HORSE SHOW
April 4-7, 2018
Entries close March 21, 2018
Judge: Fay Lowry
Dressage Judge: Brian MacMahon
Academy Judge: Bridget Middleton
Announcer: Tuffy Owens
USEF Rated Morgan and American Saddlebred Classes
American Saddlebred Association qualifying show for Louisville.
Open Breed classes in Carriage , Pleasure, and Pony divisions
Canterbury Equestrian Showplace, Newberry, FL
Wednesday – Popcorn & drinks during the evening performance
Thursday – Ice Cream social during evening performance
Friday – Progressive Barn Party following last class
Saturday – Our AFTERGLOW party!
USEF RULES FORUM: Wednesday, April 4th in the grandstands immediately following 10 am session
GATEWAY BEST WESTERN
352-331-3336 toll free 877-464-2378
NOTE: Make your reservations early!
Alicia Davis 352-472-6727
Thank you to all exhibitors for a great 2017 show!
Due to the increasing number of Walk/Trot exhibitors, we are splitting the W/T Pleasure class:
- Class 15A – Walk/Trot Western Pleasure 11 & Under
- Class 29 – Walk/Trot Hunt Seat Pleasure 11 & Under
- Class 30 – Walk/Trot Saddle Seat Pleasure 11 & Under
- Class 104 – Walk/Trot Western Pleasure Championship 11 & Under
- Class 108 – Walk/Trot Hunt & Saddle Seat Pleasure Championship 11 & Under
Effective April 1st, there is a LEVEL 4 in Western Dressage, so we have added:
- Class 230 – Western Dressage Level 4
- Class 30A Morgan Hunter Pleasure AOTS